Drinking and enjoying a few tantalizing shots is a great way to celebrate the summer. The Pot O’ Gold Jello shots are perfect for your celebration parties or just plain to celebrate at home. Why not have some in the house? All of them will love them, they’re so exciting. A hot summer day is perfect for you and your friends to enjoy! These are super simple to prepare, so don’t be fooled.
The strength of Pot of Gold Shots is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Pot of Gold Shots is 220 per serving.
The time it takes to create Pot of Gold Shots is 60 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Plastic shot glasses
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- One package of lemon (you can also use pineapple Jello)
- One and half cup of water
- A half cup of chilled Jameson Whiskey
- One container of chilled whip or eight ounces
- Gold sprinkles (for garnishing)
- 16 candy belts (at least one inch long)
Steps to Make Pot of Gold Shots
- Boil one cup of water and add the Jello mix. Stir repeatedly and remove from heat.
- Pour the blend into the plastic shot glasses( fill up to two thirds)
- Put in the refrigerator for one hour. After that remove and top with whipped cream.
- Finally add the gold sprinkles, then top with the candy belt in a semi circle format.