Your next party will be a hit with these Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shots! Dessert shots are going to be the star of the party with these tasty, no-bake treats. Simply whip cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and cream together. You can beat it up or chill it out. In addition, you can use no-bake cheesecake in such a wide range of dessert recipes. If you’re lazy, you can wrap it in a graham cracker crust from the grocery store.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shot is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shot is 118 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Fireball Whiskey Cheesecake Shot is 15 minutes.
- Shot glass
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces cup Fireball Whiskey, divided
- Extra maraschino cherries for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Combine the cherry pie filling and 2 shots of the whiskey into a bowl and stir together well.
- Mix the graham crackers crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon together in a separate bowl, stirring until all the graham crackers are coated with the butter.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice, have cream, sugar and whiskey into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each shot glass, pressing down to make a crust at the bottom.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out enough cream cheese mixture to each shot glass to fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Add the cherry pie topping on top of the cheesecake mixture to fill the shot glass, then repeat with the remaining shot glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready, then top each shot glass with a cherry before serving.