A granny smith apple would be a good analogy for this crisp, clean shot. You can enjoy the Crown Apple Shot as a shooter or make it a double serving and have it over ice. It’s a strong drink so use caution! perfect balance of flavors and whiskies is achieved in the blend, culminating in a smooth full-bodied finish with a crisp apple note.
The strength of Crown Apple Shot is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Crown Apple Shot is 96 per serving.
The time it takes to create Crown Apple Shot is 5 minutes.
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- Half an ounce of Crown Royal
- Half an ounce of Sour Apple Schnapps
- Half an ounce of Cranberry juice
Steps to Make Crown Apple Shot
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker
- Add ice and shake till cold
- Strain the content into a shot glass and serve. Enjoy!