A granny smith apple would be a good analogy for this crisp, clean shot. You can enjoy the Crown Apple Shot as a shooter or make it a double serving and have it over ice. It’s a strong drink so use caution! perfect balance of flavors and whiskies is achieved in the blend, culminating in a smooth full-bodied finish with a crisp apple note.
Shot strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Crown Apple Shot is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Crown Apple Shot is 96 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Crown Apple Shot is 5 minutes.
- Shot glass
- Half an ounce of Crown Royal
- Half an ounce of Sour Apple Schnapps
- Half an ounce of Cranberry juice
Steps to Make It
- Pour the ingredients into a shaker
- Add ice and shake till cold
- Strain the content into a shot glass and serve. Enjoy!