Apple Pie Jello Shots will bring you a little taste of fall with every party shot you take! Whether it is a party or tailgating, these Apple Pie Jello Shots are sure to impress! It’s very common for people to drink Jello shots at parties. Everyone seems to have an excellent recipe for Jello shots. However, most “Jello” shot recipes are not actually made with Jello (Kraft) at all… they are made with unflavored gelatin, usually Knox gelatin (Unilever) or store brand gelatin.
The strength of Apple Pie Jello Shots is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Apple Pie Jello Shots is 218 per serving.
The time it takes to create Apple Pie Jello Shots is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Jello Cups
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 oz. (60ml) Cinnamon Whiskey
- 6 oz. (180ml) Apple Juice
- 3 oz. (90ml) Green Apple Whiskey
- 1 packet Gelatin
- 1 oz. Sugar
- Mini Pie Crusts
- Garnish: Whipped Cream, Sprinkles
Steps to Make Apple Pie Jello Shots
- Warm the apple juice and pour it over the gelatin pack. Allow to cool.
- Liquors should be added. Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Fill mini pie crusts with jello mixture and chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles after cutting into quarters.