A very strong whiskey shot made out of Johnnie Walker, Jim Beam, and Jack Daniels. Often called the “three wise men” of whiskey, these three liquors are mixed together in this case to form a very strong shot. It may seem strange to mix three whiskies in the same shot, but it is actually quite popular and quite effective. Only whiskeys are used in the drink and it can’t be called a cocktail since it didn’t contain any other ingredients.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of 3 Wise Men Shot is 8 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of 3 Wise Men Shot is 119 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create 3 Wise Men Shot is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
- 1/2 ounce Johnnie Walker Scotch Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour the three whiskeys. Fill with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a shot glass, serve.