Red Bull isn’t recommended for individuals who want to drink it on their On occasion, I can order a Red Bull and vodka when I’m out with friends or in need of an extra pick-me-up. You’ll love this stuff and yes, I like the idea of a Jello shot with an energy boost. Make the silicone molds by cutting out the shots with cookie cutters and putting them into a brownie pan.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots is 87.5 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Vodka Red Bull Jello Shots is 120 minutes.
- Bar spoon
- Silicone molds
- One Red Bull (You can use sugar free or regular)
- One and half packages of gelatin
- One cup of vodka
- 24 stemmed cherries
- 24 silicon molds (with cavity)
Steps to Make It
- Start by preparing the molds. Spray with coconut oil and cut the cherries ito two.
- Pour one cup of Red Bull into a sauce pan and sprinkle the gelatin. Do not stir, but allow to settle for two minutes.
- Put under low heat for the gelatin to dissolve. Allow the Red Bull to boil and then remove from the heat. Allow to cool and add the cup of vodka.
- Pour the Red Bull Jello bled into the molds. Refrigerate and allow to harden for two hours. Place cherries into each mold.
- Top up the molds with the Jello blend. Don't disturb the cherries. Refrigerate and using a butter knife edge the molds and release the shots. They'll pop out and now you can serve.