The strawberry vodka cocktail, which includes vodka and pineapple liqueur, is delicious. Check out this Jello Shot if you’re a fan of Lava Flow Jello Shots. You can add charm to your gatherings by using these tips.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Strawberry Banana Jello Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Strawberry Banana Jello Shot Recipe is 216 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Strawberry Banana Jello Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
- 2oz. of Strawberry Vodka
- 2oz. of 99 Bananas
- 8oz. of Hot Water
- 3oz. of Strawberry Jello Strawberries Whipped Cream
Steps to Make It
- 1 cup of hot water needs to be added to 1 tablespoon strawberry jello mix.
- The mixture must be stirred well to combine and cooled. Adding vodka and 99 bananas once iced is a good idea.
- Placing upright the strawberries in the ice cube trays after hollowing out the inside of the strawberries.
- Put strawberries in a bowl of mix and place them in a refrigerator.
- Add whipped cream to the ice cream once it is set.