In the absence of real s’mores, a pudding shot is the next best thing. A crowd can be fed with good boozy s’mores by serving them together. It is fine to use regular or vanilla vodka in the event marshmallow vodka is not available. If you were thinking of a flavor combination, S’mores Pudding Shots would be a hit for our casual, outdoor party. In addition, if you had Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka, that would be wonderful as well. It couldn’t be simpler to make a family dinner with a pudding shot, and they look good either dressed up as shown in the photos, or piped into mini plastic cups for a casual backyard barbecue. This simple and tasty boozy sweet treat combines cream of coconut, chocolate pudding mix, milk, and marshmallow vodka to make a delicious dessert that will be a party hit. In any method you serve this adult version of a traditional campfire dish, I strongly recommend you inform your guests that they’re alcoholic – because they’re so delicious, you might end up overindulging.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of S’mores Pudding Shot is 1 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of S’mores Pudding Shot is 190 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create S’mores Pudding Shot is 15 minutes.
- cocktail spoon
- Plastic soufflé cups
- JELL-O chocolate pudding (3.9 ounces )
- Milk (1 cup)
- Smirnoff marshmallow vodka ( half a cup)
- Thawed Whip topping ( 8 ounces)
- Graham cracker crumbs ( 1/4 cup)
- Mini chocolate chips (1/4 cup)
- Mini marshmallows (1/4 cup)
- Chocolate candy bar (4.4 ounces)
Steps to Make It
- Put cold milk and chocolate milk in a large bowl and whisk the mix until it becomes smooth.
- Put the vodka and stir well.
- Add the whipped topping and continue stirring.
- Pour the mixture into your souffle cups upto a 1/4 full.
- Sprinkle into the cup some graham cracker crumbs. Then sprinkle the chocolate chips, followed by by the mini chocolate chips.
- Finally add a chocolate bar, serve and enjoy.