A Shamrock Shake is minty and very creamy. When you make this yourself, you can add as much alcohol as you like. Pure vodka or vodka flavored with flavorings could be used. It may sound like a fun idea, but marshmallow vodka could be pretty genius. The key to a great milkshake is ice cream. A reduced-fat pint would be a good choice if you follow the example of fast food chains. In addition, regular vanilla ice cream is a plus, and a small amount of cream is also great. The milkshake is made even more delicious and special with the addition of this ingredient. If you do not have milk on hand, soy milk can be substituted.
The strength of Shamrock Shake Shot is 1 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Shamrock Shake Shot is 393 per serving.
The time it takes to create Shamrock Shake Shot is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 ounce of Green Creme de Menthe
- 1/2 ounce of Whipped Cream Vodka
- Splash of Heavy Cream / Half and Half
- Whipped Cream and Shamrock Sprinkles
Steps to Make Shamrock Shake Shot
- Put the Heavy Cream, Creme de Menthe and Vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake repeatedly until smooth.
- Pour into a shot glass
- Top the blend with whipped cream as well as shamrock sprinkles. Enjoy.