Christmas parties wouldn’t be complete without Santa Claus, and these Jell-O shots are just the thing for including A simple jelly-o shot that becomes festive and festive with strawberries, Cool Whip, and red and green sprinkles!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Santa Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Santa Jello Shots Recipe is 122 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Santa Jello Shots Recipe is 10 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. vodka
- 1 (3-oz.) package strawberry Jell-O
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
Steps to Make It
- Fill a small saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and mix in Jell-O packet until completely dissolved. Pour in the vodka.
- Pour into plastic shot glasses and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- Place a strawberry on top, pointed-end up, and top with a dollop of Cool Whip. To make Santa's hat, top with a small dot of whipped cream. Serve.