You may also like these related cocktails Pink Starburst Jello Shots, Starburst Shot Glasses, Pink Starburst Martini, Cotton Candy Shots, Candy Cane Shot Glasses In the case of these pink Starburst shots, vanilla vodka, watermelon pucker, and sweet and sour mix are mixed together. For extra sweet and delicious candy cocktail fun, the desserts are also garnished with pink sugar.
The strength of Pink Starburst Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Pink Starburst Shot Recipe is 352 per serving.
The time it takes to create Pink Starburst Shot Recipe is 6 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz. of Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. of Watermelon Pucker
- 1 oz. of Sweet & Sour Mix
- Use pink sugar for rim.
- And pink starburst for garnish
Steps to Make Pink Starburst Shot Recipe
- A thin layer of corn syrup and pink sugar is put along the edge of shot glasses.
- Adding vanilla vodka to watermelon pucker and sweet and sour mix in an ice-filled glass makes this cocktail refreshing and delicious.
- Be sure to shake the drink Put a starburst in a shot glass and garnish with a slice of apple.