A cute and yummy puppy. Shots of Pineapple Upside Down Cake are a sweet and light layered shot that is great for girl’s nights or small gatherings. You will get two tall shots when you make this recipe.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pineapple Upside Down Shot Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pineapple Upside Down Shot Recipe is 105 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pineapple Upside Down Shot Recipe is 4 minutes.
- 1 oz. (30ml) Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. (30ml) Pineapple Juice
- Splash Grenadine
- Garnish: Cherries
Steps to Make It
- Combine vanilla vodka and pineapple juice in an ice-filled glass. To combine, stir everything together.
- Pour the mixture into shot glasses and top with grenadine.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry as a garnish.