What is your summer like? Are you going to parties and having fun? Lastly, you can try jello shots filled with orange creamsicles! want to be the talk of the party, these are a great conversation starter. You can easily put them together with a little effort, and the kids will enjoy them as well.
The strength of Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots is 80 per serving.
The time it takes to create Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Jello Cups
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup whipped vodka
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Optional: Orange slices and whipped cream topping
Steps to Make Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- Fill a small pitcher halfway with jello. Stir or whisk in the boiling water until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Combine the vodka and cold water in a mixing glass. Stir or whisk until everything is well blended.
- Pour the mixture into shot glasses. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until hard, covered.
- Top with whipped cream and a little orange slice just before serving, if preferred.