If you think about Jell-O Shots, you probably imagine a college party where trash cans were used as punch bowls and cheap beer was the norm. The Jell-O Shot doesn’t end after college, so what’s the big deal? Make a batch of these popular party drinks that are easy and fun to make and sure to please your guests. With just a little more effort, you can make drinks that offer better quality liquor and complementary flavors instead of grain alcohol and neon flashes. Shots are an excellent canvas for creativity, so feel free to mix up the color, flavor, and shape. You’ll be able to share them with your friends. You can even make Jell-O Shot cocktails like Hennessy Jello Shot if you’re feeling ambitious
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Hennessy Jello Shot is 1 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Hennessy Jello Shot is 99 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Hennessy Jello Shot is 120 minutes.
- Cocktail shaker
- Jello Shot cups
- 1 teaspoon of sweet clover honey (use gourmet honey for best results)
- Fresh lemon juice
Steps to Make It
- Put the ingredients into a cocktail shaker except the cherry brandy
- Put some crushed ice into a hurricane and pour in the mixture from the cocktail shaker
- Layer the cherry brandy on top and garnish with some pineapple slices
- Put the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Chill them for two hours and serve