You don’t have to choose between dessert and drinks, right? Make these cute and easy Green Jello Shots to satisfy both your sweet taste and your savory craving. Shots are usually associated with university parties or bachelorette parties, but you can also serve them at any party with an interesting and delicious flavor! Jello Shots are a fun dessert and a recipe for a cocktail that can be made ahead. Everyone gets excited to see a tray of Jello Shots. Green Jello Shots with gold sugar rims and whipped cream are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but they also remind of mini lime pies, so they would be great all summer long! You can also use red sugar instead of gold as a rim for an awesome Christmas cocktail. I will prepare a big bowl of rainbow salsa and make my Guinness Cake Pops finish off my St Patrick’s Day party menu, and I will then be able to relax and enjoy the party instead of worrying about what to drink all night.
The strength of Green Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Green Jello Shots Recipe is 77 per serving.
The time it takes to create Green Jello Shots Recipe is 15 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Measuring cups.
- Gold pearl candies.
- Whisk kettles.
- Shots Glass.
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 package Green Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Gold sugar crystals
- Gold pearl candies, all together.
Steps to Make Green Jello Shots Recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix the liquid and green jello powder while you prepare the shot glasses.
- Water is boiled while you pour the jello into the shot glasses. Whisk in 1 cup boiling water to the powder and let it dissolve completely.
- Adding the vodka and water one at a time will ensure the best results.
- Fill the shot glasses evenly with liquid jello. Scoop it into a measuring cup then evenly distribute between them.
- Serve chilled after being chilled for 2-4 hours.
- Run the gold sugar crystals into a small dish filled with cold water (while holding the shot glass upside down) and then carefully dab the rims of each glass with golden sugar.
- Dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with gold pearl candies should be applied to the cake.