A delicious mix of Green Jolly Ranchers, chocolate candy melts, and black sugar is filled with vodka to make these awesome little shot glasses. Here are some killer Halloween drinks that you might want to try if you want to impress your friends.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Frankenstein Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Frankenstein Shot Recipe is 174 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Frankenstein Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- Vodka along with green jolly rancher
- Melted Chocolate candy
- Some black salt
Steps to Make It
- To make silicone shot glasses, place green Jolly Ranchers in a silicone mold and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- The shot glass should be removed from the mold after cooling.
- Put chocolate candy melts and black sugar on the rim of shot glasses and make a face design.
- Make sure you pour vodka before shooting.