In addition to all the occasions when you might need to use a shot glass, there are just as many on which you may need Easy to make and fun to eat, chocolate shot glasses make the perfect dessert. The can be used in a wide variety of recipes and drinks, including alcoholic and nonalcoholic ones. There are a variety of occasions that are appropriate for chocolate shot glasses. In addition to making great little snacks or even serving as treat holders, they can also be used in many other ways. This is by far the simplest way to make chocolate that I’ve ever found. Even if you’ve never made chocolate before, I assure you it will be easy. To make this, you just need a special mold, which we will touch on later. Easy to make, and even better to eat, these fun little cups are sure to please. Everything that you will need to make your own delicious chocolate shot glasses is listed below.
The strength of Chocolate Shot Cups Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Chocolate Shot Cups Recipe is 213 per serving.
The time it takes to create Chocolate Shot Cups Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 15oz. of dark chocolate Shot Glass Mold
- Four large packs vegan marshmallows Kitchen skewers
- 2-3 piece of gluten free vegan
- 4oz. of chocolate vodka
- 4oz. of peanut butter whiskey
- 4 tsp of. dairy free whipped cream
Steps to Make Chocolate Shot Cups Recipe
- Glasses (to prepare a day in advance) Chocolate should be melted over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Let it cool, then spoon into the shot mold.
- Make sure to place the sauce in the refrigerator overnight, if possible. There are four chocolate glasses in this recipe. Served with a toasted To toast marshmallows, thread them onto a skewer and use a kitchen torch or burner on your gas cooker.
- You can crumble 2-3 cookies with your hands or a rolling pin and place the cookies in a plastic baggie.
- A flat plate is the best place for the mixture. (With water or alcohol if you are using it) Wet the glass rim of each chocolate shot.
- Cookie crumbs can be used to coat the rim of a shot glass. Each shot glass must contain an ounce of vodka / whiskey.
- Put whip cream, cookie crumbs, and a toasted marshmallow on top.