It is a wild cocktail shot, but before we break down the recipe for you, here are a few other energy drink cocktail recipes you will A Jelly Donut, an Irish Trash Can, a Long Island Iced Tea, a Jägerbomb, an Atomic Jägerbomb, and an Absinthe Bull are among the favorites. In terms of the Cherry Bomb cocktail recipe, it mixes cherry vodka with a splash of grenadine and a bit of energy drink, or Red Bull, for good measure. Cherry Bomb mixing drinks were likely based on the Cherry Bomb fireworks. However, where were they made or who invented them is unknown, but we’ll go ahead and guess that they originated in the 1920s. At the end of the day, it was a bomb shot… Other Red Bull mixed drink recipes can be found below if you’re looking for some more bomb shot cocktail inspiration.
The strength of Cherry Bomb Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Cherry Bomb Shot Recipe is 498 per serving.
The time it takes to create Cherry Bomb Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Pint Glass
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz. of Cherry Vodka Splash Grenadine
- 1/2 oz. of Pint Energy Drink
Steps to Make Cherry Bomb Shot Recipe
- Prepare shots by filling up a shot glass with cherry vodka and setting it aside.
- Fill a pint glass halfway with energy drink and add a splash of grenadine.
- Drop the shot glass into the pint glass to shoot and Serve.