Have you ever done a Jello shot? I wonder how I made it so far without them. It’s true, that’s for sure. You may not have had a Jello shot in a while. In that case, you might enjoy caramel apple Jello shots in cups. If you’d like to explore new flavors and inventions, these caramel apple Jello shots will become a favorite. They’re a nice addition to any Halloween party or get-together in the fall. You can make them easily and they are a great way to impress your guests
The strength of Caramel Apple Jello Shots in Cups is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Caramel Apple Jello Shots in Cups is 73 per serving.
The time it takes to create Caramel Apple Jello Shots in Cups is 80 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Apple cups
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 3 ounces of Jolly Ranchers green-apple gelatin
- One cup of boiling water
- 5 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup of sour Apple Pucker
- 1/4 cup of green-apple flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup of salted caramel vodka
- Caramel topping
- Four apples
Steps to Make Caramel Apple Jello Shots in Cups
- Prepare apple cups
- Pour gelatin powder in a medium-sized bowl, the add the cup of boiling water.
- Next whisk the blend until it dissolves. Add other ingredients such as sour apple pucker, ice cubes and the vodka. Stir with a bar spoon to dissolve the ice.
- Pour the mixture into apple cups and leave some space for topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator for two hours. Remove and top with caramel sauce. Chill and serve when ready.