What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a tasty and boozy Jello shots layered with red and white are our Candy Cane Jello Shots that use vodka and gelatin to make this festive treat. You and your guests will be impressed by these tasty Jello shots that will liven up your party. These are great for parties by the pool, but also for any other occasion. There will be a lot of flavor to choose from, which will make all of your friends happy.
The strength of Candy Cane Jello Shots is 4 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Candy Cane Jello Shots is 90 per serving.
The time it takes to create Candy Cane Jello Shots is 60 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Mixing glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- Two packets of cherry Jello
- Two and a half cups of boiling water
- One and a half a cup of vodka
- Two envelopes of gelatin
- One can of sweetened chilled milk
- Candy canes powder for garnish
Steps to Make Candy Cane Jello Shots
- Pour the chery Jello into a bowl of boiling water and stir repeatedly. You can whisk to dissolve the gelatin. Allow the mixture to settle for two minutes and add 1/2 of vodka. Then, set the mixture aside.
- In a different bowl, mix gelatin and one cup of vodka and stir. Then pour the sweetened milk and stir repeatedly.
- In a loaf pan, pour one cup of the red blend. Then put in the freezer for twenty minutes. Remove and add the white blend. Repeat again until you achieve four equal layers.
- Detach the final product from the pan and cut into small squares.
- Sprinkle the candy cranes on top and serve.