Are there any flavors that you love in the fall? There are a lot of people who love pumpkin spice, but I prefer apple cinnamon. There must be something about fall that reminds me of everything Harry Potter-related! Probably it’s just the cool air and the whole back-to-school thing, but Hogwarts always reminds me of that place. is a Harry Potter staple that’s sure to make you smile! Suddenly I had an idea, why not turn it into a jelly shot? Is there anyone else out there who is a Harry Potter fan? Here’s our take on butterbeer that’s sure to please! You can compare the taste of this shot to a creamy butterbeer, but with the texture of a jello shot. I recommend you check out this shot even if you aren’t a Harry Potter fan! You can eat it on its own and find it delicious. Though garnish is not considered strictly necessary, it adds a nice touch to the dish! The addition of whipped cream gives the shots an enhanced sweet flavor. To ensure that the whipped cream stays on top, top it with the cream just before serving. Otherwise, the cream will flatten out and get watery. For those who want to go all out, you can drizzle the cake with caramel sauce or even sprinkle with sprinkles.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Butterbeer Jello Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Butterbeer Jello Shots Recipe is 354 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Butterbeer Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Small Saucepan.
- Shots Glass
- 1 1/2 oz. of cream soda.
- 3 envelopes of gelatin.
- 1/2 oz. of vodka.
- 1/4 oz. of butterscotch sauce.
- 1/2 oz. of gold sanding sugar.
- 1/2 ml of chocolate (white).
- whipped cream.
Steps to Make It
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream soda and water. On top, sprinkle gelatin. Heat gelatin mixture over low heat after letting it soften for about 2 minutes.
- About 2-3 minutes later, remove the gelatin mixture from heat and stir until it is completely dissolved. Add vodka and mix well.
- Prepare butterscotch sauce on one small plate, and 1/4 cup gold sanding sugar on another. Put butterscotch in the shot glasses first, and then sprinkle sanding sugar on top. Place butterbrewer mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate for three to four hours.
- Meanwhile, make lightning bolts as directed on the package. Put melted white chocolate in a piping bag and pipe two-inch long lightning bolts on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- After sanding, sprinkle with remaining sanding sugar and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add an ice cream cone and a lightning bolt to Jell-O when it's set.