Blueberries are a great way to make a drink that is not just tasty, but also stunning! Blueberry simple syrup is combined with vodka and crushed ice to create these vodka and blueberry cocktails. They are easy and are great for cocktails for a crowd as well as great cocktail nights at home. With vodka, any variety of fruit tastes great and, since it has no color, your drink takes on the beautiful hue of whatever fruit you use.
The strength of Blueberry Vodka Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Blueberry Vodka Shot Recipe is 209 per serving.
The time it takes to create Blueberry Vodka Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Lowball Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- 1 ½ ounces vodka, chilled
- 4 tbsp blueberry simple syrup
- 3 ounces sparkling water, or soda water
- 1 squeeze lemon
- Optional 4-6 blueberries, for garnish
Steps to Make Blueberry Vodka Shot Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, fill an 8-ounce glass with crushed ice.
- More crushed ice, blueberry syrup, vodka, and sparkling water should be added.
- Shake well, then strain into a glass.
- If desired, garnish with blueberries and a squeeze of lemon.