Your memory of the first Bomb Pops may or may not be as good as others’. Bomb Pops were tri-colored popsicles in the shape of bombs. The original bomb pop was excellent and you should try it if you have not already had the chance. The “real” Bomb Pop Shots recipe is below. Aside from the fact that you want the bomb pop shot to taste like the original bomb pop, you also want to be sure that the top of the shot has the correct colors and the three colors are clearly distinguished into red, white and blue. It is possible to prepare the white of the bomb pop shot either by mixing Sprite and lemon vodka or by substituting a lemon cooler like Mikes Hard Lemonade or the original red Smirnoff Ice for the sprite and vodka. Getting started is the best thing to do!
The strength of Blow Pop Shot is 1 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Blow Pop Shot is 60 per serving.
The time it takes to create Blow Pop Shot is 25 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Shot glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 Stolichnaya® raspberry vodka
- 1/2 Blue Curacao liqueur
- Splash of grenadine syrup
- Splash of sweet & sour mix ( or 1/3 ounces of sprite)
Steps to Make Blow Pop Shot
- Pour the vodka and sprite into shot glass. Stir gently and chill for 20 minutes.
- Add unchilled blue curacao liqueur
- Add a splash of grenadine syrup and allow to sink. Serve and enjoy.