There is nothing short of fun in the birthday cake shot, which is sweet, delicious, and festive. You can make this cocktail with a bottle of cake vodka you have hidden away in your bar. It is also easy to make. You can think of it as a cake in a glass that doesn’t require baking. With its cake vodka, milk, Cool Whip, and vanilla pudding, these little Birthday shooters are ideal for your next party. As well as adding color and candy flavors, sprinkles give the mix a festive touch. Now that you have these shots, you can get a head start.
The strength of Birthday Cake Pudding Shots is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Birthday Cake Pudding Shots is 206 per serving.
The time it takes to create Birthday Cake Pudding Shots is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Plastic shot glasses
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 4 ounces of milk (180ml)
- 4 ounces of cool whip (240ml)
- 3 ounces of vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped cream or candle for garnish
- 2 ounces of cake vodka
Steps to Make Birthday Cake Pudding Shots
- Mix the milk and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl. Add the vodka and stir.
- Add the sprinkles and cool whip. Put in small plastic shot glasses.
- Continue stirring and refrigerate.
- Top up with the whipped cream and birthday candles. Serve and enjoy.