Most shot lovers will stay away from shots during winter. However, the Antifreeze works perfectly fine regardless of the weather. With the chilling winter snow, the Antifreeze shot will work like magic. The ingredients include Blue Curacao, creme de banana, orange juice and Vodka. It’s easy to prepare and takes a few minutes.
The strength of Antifreeze Shot is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Antifreeze Shot is 286 per serving.
The time it takes to create Antifreeze Shot is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Highball glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 ounce of Blue Curacao
- 1/2 ounce of creme de banana
- 3 ounces of orange juice
- 1 ounce of Vodka
Steps to Make Antifreeze Shot
- Put some ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the Blue Curacao, creme de banana, vodka and orange juice. Shake repeatedly.
- Put some ice cubes into a highball glass.
- Strain the mixture into the highball glass.
- Lastly, garnish with Maraschino Cherry