This is exactly what it sounds like Patrón Silver Tequila plus your favorite snack when mixed together creates a delicious cocktail. Here is something easy to prepare that doesn’t take much time to make. It is easy to prepare and can be one of the things you serve at an evening party with your friends.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Cheetos Flaming Hot Tequila shot is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Cheetos Flaming Hot Tequila shot is 170 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Cheetos Flaming Hot Tequila shot is 180 minutes.
- Bar spoon
- Shot glass
- 2 cups of Flaming Hot Cheetos
- 1 cup of silver tequila
- 1 of lime
Steps to Make It
- Pour the Flaming Hot Cheetos into a large bowl.
- Pour the tequila into the container and allow it to fill.
- Put in the refridgerator for three hours.
- Strain the blend into a shot glass and serve. Use the lime wedge for some flavor.