The Yellow Starburst Jell-O Shots are made with Starburst Yellow Gelatin, lemon-flavored vodka, and limoncello served with a mini yellow Starburst on top.
The strength of Yellow Jello Shots Recipe is 7 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Yellow Jello Shots Recipe is 326 per serving.
The time it takes to create Yellow Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Mixing Bowl
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 box of Starburst Yellow Gelatin
- 6 oz. of Lemon Jell-O
- 2 1/2 oz. of water
- 1/2oz. of lemon vodka
- 1/2oz. of limoncello
- Stardust for garnish.
Steps to Make Yellow Jello Shots Recipe
- Bringing 2 cups of water to a boil is the first step. The gelatin powder should be added to the boiling water in a large mixing bowl.
- Stirring should continue for two minutes or until the jello is dissolved completely.
- 1/2 cup of cold water, vodka, and limoncello go into the mix.
- Mix until well blended, then pour mixture into a 2oz glass.
- Half to 3/4 of the cups should be filled. A small Yellow Starburst piece should be placed on top.