Like the famous window cleaner, Windex Shots looks very similar. However, that’s as far as the resemblance goes. Raspberries and citrus are the flavors: It’s a combination of fizz and fruit. You would probably not be able to clean your windows well with it. It’s just plain fun to drink the Windex, as is true of most blue cocktails. First, you detect the citrus flavor of this beverage and the sensation of bubbles, but then you taste the raspberries and blue curaçao, leaving your mouth with a satisfying taste. The drink meets all criteria for a party drink, but it’s so enjoyable that sophisticated older drinkers will not mind it being a party drink.
Shot strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Windex Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Windex Shot Recipe is 125 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Windex Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Mixing Glass.
- Bar spoon
- Shot Glass
- 1 oz. of Vodka.
- 6 oz. of lemon-lime soda.
- 2 oz. of blue curacao.
Steps to Make It
- The perfect Windex shot can be made with these steps.
- Windex shooting glass - pour the vodka and the blue curaçao into the mixing glass and stir with ice.
- Strain into a shot glass and serve.
- This is the windex shooter you have been waiting for.