Tequila, light tequila, and silver tequila combine to create an epic drink. Shots had a similar taste to those made with watermelon, sour patch, and banana.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Watermelon Shot Recipes is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Watermelon Shot Recipes is 231 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Watermelon Shot Recipes is 3 minutes.
- Shot glass
- 1 oz. of Tequila
- 1/2 oz. of Watermelon Pucker
- 2 oz. of Watermelon Juice
- The Rim of one Watermelon Juice Jug (60ml) Adding a touch of green sugar to a dish Icing on a watermelon slice
Steps to Make It
- Put corn syrup and green sugar around the edge of the shot glass.
- Then add the watermelon to the Once smooth, pulse until well combined.
- The tequila and watermelon puckers are added to an ice-filled glass and watermelon juice is strained over it.
- Combine the mix with a watermelon slice and pour it into shot glasses.