Known as a sweet drink, unicorn cocktail shots are alcoholic drinks. You can have this purple cocktail as a girl’s drink! UV Blue drink recipe is a delightfully fruity mixed drink. It is the perfect mix of sweet and sour! It seems as if everything is a Though, how does being a unicorn have anything to do with food and drink? This is basically a colorful creation that’s fun. It typically involves the use of pink and purple and then adding some sparkle to create a unicorn dessert. You may have heard that a well-known café has created a unicorn drink as a result of this unicorn phase. To be honest, I was inspired by that drink a little bit. In any case, we wanted to make an adult version as well.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Unicorn Shot Recipe is 8 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Unicorn Shot Recipe is 163 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Unicorn Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot glass
- 5oz. of Strawberry Lemonade
- 1oz. of UV Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 1/2oz. of Grenadine
- 14 tsp Lilac Pearl Dust Edible Silver Star Glitter garnish Ice
Steps to Make It
- Lemonade should be added to a shot glass. Adding lilac pearl dust to the lemonade will finish it off.
- The drink will begin to shimmer if you stir it well. You can now add UV Blue Raspberry Vodka to your drink.
- The Grenadine should now be added to the glass.
- Put the ice in the glass too. The silver stars are the final addition Wishing you all the best and cheers!