Featuring a lime shot glass, a Tequila Herradura shot glass, and a fresh and flavorful sangrita shot glass, Three Amigos con Herradura is a tasty and refreshing cocktail. traditionally served with In spite of the many Sangrita recipes, all typically call for tomato juice, lime juice, chili sauce, chopped
The strength of Three Amigos Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Three Amigos Shot Recipe is 120 per serving.
The time it takes to create Three Amigos Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
- Tall shot glasses
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 oz Tequila Herradura Silver
- 2 oz sangrita
- 2 oz lime juice
Steps to Make Three Amigos Shot Recipe
- Pour into large shot glasses individually.
- This is a spin-off of a popular drink in Jalisco, the Mexican state where tequila is produced.
- One takes a sip of Tequila first, followed by a sip of sangrita and lime juice.
- Take it easy and appreciate it.