We’re trying to soak up every last second of the summer here, but it’s definitely coming to an end! Our neighborhood block party recently drew a crowd, and I brought these chocolate We introduced my neighbors to jello shots a few years ago at the first block party we went to, and they demand to have them all the time now! Lemon and strawberry go well together! The photos remind me of a cheerful lemonade stand sign, and they are a great way to show off I love lemonade year-round, so you can make it all year long if you’re a fan of it!
The strength of Strawberry Lemon Jello Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Strawberry Lemon Jello Shots Recipe is 158 per serving.
The time it takes to create Strawberry Lemon Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/3 oz. of lemon jello
- One cup of boiling water
- One cup of strawberry vodka
- Garnish it with 3-4 strawberries
Steps to Make Strawberry Lemon Jello Shots Recipe
- Boil the lemon jello and mix it with the Make sure the jello is well dissolved by stirring well for several minutes.
- The strawberry vodka should be mixed in. Using a syringe or syringe pump, carefully pour shot mixture into 2 oz shot cups.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to set, at least 4 hours.
- Top with sliced strawberries,