It is like a tiny taste of heaven for cake lovers who enjoy red velvet cake shots. There is nothing better than eating a sponge cake that’s fluffy and soft, with a sweet and smooth frosting that’ll leave you feeling sated. With simple ingredients such as all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and heavy cream, you can make this delicious dessert at home. You can be sure that your loved ones will be delighted with this dessert. You will be delighted with this delicious cake recipe whether you’re a kid or an adult. It is a good dessert recipe for a kitty party, a potluck, an anniversary, or a You’re sure to receive sweet compliments when you make this dessert recipe. Now that you’ve seen what it can do for you, you can give it a try. The steps outlined here are easy to follow. Just follow them!
The strength of Red Velvet Cake Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Red Velvet Cake Shot Recipe is 365 per serving.
The time it takes to create Red Velvet Cake Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Large bowl
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 100 gm of all purpose flour
- 20 gm of butter
- 3 drps of edible food color
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 50 gm of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. of chocolate chips
- 120 gm of sugar
- 5 tsp. of yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp. of vinegar
- 1 tsp. of cocoa powder
- 90 gm of heavy cream
- 25 gm of icing sugar
Steps to Make Red Velvet Cake Shot Recipe
- Add all purpose flour, baking soda, sugar, cocoa powder, vinegar, curd, and red food colour to a large bowl and stir together. Cut the batter into folds and fold it again to get a smooth Put the icing sugar and heavy cream in another bowl with unsalted butter and whisk them until they become smooth and light.
- After that you can grease a cake mold with butter and fill it with the batter. Incorporate the mold into the oven and bake it for 25-30 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
- The cake must be cooled after being taken out of the oven once it is baked. Then, cut it into small discs once it has reached room temperature.
- Make a layer of 3-4 discs with the frosting in a small glass by placing one disc inside and coating it with the frosting, then repeat the process 3-4 times.
- You can garnish the dessert with chocolate chips and serve it