The watermelon pucker, vanilla vodka, and sweet & sour mix combine to make these drink shots unforgettably tasty. Our Pink Starburst Shots are definitely a treat. But we must warn you, they’re quick and sneaky. Fruits such as these have a fruity and sweet flavor which makes them easy to consume in large quantities. In no time, your lit-uation is complete!
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pink Starburst Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pink Starburst Shot Recipe is 124 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pink Starburst Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 part of Vanilla Vodka
- 1 part of Sweet & Sour mix
- 1 part of Watermelon Pucker
- Add up pink crystalline explosion
Steps to Make It
- Using corn syrup and pink sugar, coat the edges of shot glasses.
- Combine vanilla vodka, watermelon pucker, and sweet and sour mix in a glass filled with ice
- Be sure to shake well before drinking.
- A liquorice shot is poured into shot glass and garnished with pink starbursts.