The ends of pickles are cut off, cut across the length of the pickle, and the pickle is The pickle halves are then filled with a cool mixture of pickle juice, whiskey, and gelatin, and kept in the fridge until the jelly sets. The moment I taste these, they get me hooked. Juicy and full of flavor, they are what I love. What do you think of these? Will you try them?
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Pickle Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Pickle Jello Shots Recipe is 145 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Pickle Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Shot Glass
- 1 1/4 oz. of pickle juice
- It may need twelve large pickles along with two gelatin packs.
- 1/2 oz. of whiskey
- Fresh dill which is chopped
Steps to Make It
- A small saucepan should be filled with pickle juice and whiskey.
- Scoop out the middle of each pickle to create a well by cutting off the ends of each pickle, then cutting each in half crosswise.
- As a rule of thumb, use a quarter teaspoon.
- Then sprinkle dill on top of each pickle after pouring the whiskey mixture in.
- Freeze it and serve chilled.