The most colorful party around involves cocktails, so what’s the best party to attend? The celebration of Mardi Gras begins! It was just too much fun to come up with a Mardi Gras jello shot recipe that has the Mardi Gras colors (purple, green, and yellow) layered together…the garnish is sweet, Although making all the layers takes a little longer, they are so beautiful that I am glad I took the time to do Alternatively, you could just make each color in its own jello shot cup if you don’t want to go through that much trouble. That looks very festive to me.
The strength of Mardi Gras Jello Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Mardi Gras Jello Shots Recipe is 165 per serving.
The time it takes to create Mardi Gras Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- One small box of lemon Jello
- One small box of grape jello
- One small box of lime jello
- Three packs of Knox unflavored gelatin
- Three cups of boiling water
- Top it with Whip Cream Sprinkles
Steps to Make Mardi Gras Jello Shots Recipe
- Add 1 cup boiling water to jello and stir for 2 minutes or until dissolved
- Add jello to shot glasses and fill 1/3 full Place in fridge for at least 20 minutes
- longer is fine Place each layer in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Then top with cool whip and sprinkles.