Lemon Jello and sugar are added to vodka, Triple Sec, and lemon juice to create these little citrus shooters, and they’re served in lemon skins to maximize the look.
The strength of Lemon Drop Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Lemon Drop Jello Shots Recipe is 321 per serving.
The time it takes to create Lemon Drop Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cupcake Pan
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- It weighs 2 ounces. (2 oz.) Vodka
- 8 oz. of Hot Water
- 2 oz. of triple sec
- 3 oz. of lemon jello sugar lemons
Steps to Make Lemon Drop Jello Shots Recipe
- Set upright lemons in a cupcake pan after they have been halved and gutted.
- In a large bowl, combine jello mix with hot water, stir well, and allow it Pour jello mixture into lemon halves after it has cooled down once it has, add triple sec and vodka.
- Stir well.
- Then place it in the After the pudding has set, it should be coated with sugar.