Drink an ice-cold red, white, and blue cocktail, or a cocktail layered with different kinds of whiskey. Alternatively, try these red white and blue layered jello shots, which will put your mixology skills to the test.
The strength of Layered Jello Shot Recipes is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Layered Jello Shot Recipes is 73 per serving.
The time it takes to create Layered Jello Shot Recipes is 10 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 3oz Blue Jello
- 3oz Red Jello
- .25 Unflavored gelatin
- 7oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2.25 cups vodka
- 3.25 cups hot water
Steps to Make Layered Jello Shot Recipes
- Stir together 1.25 cups boiling water and blue jello powder until completely dissolved. Mix in 3/4 cup vodka well.
- Fill 2oz shot cups with blue jello, about a third full.
- Stir.25 oz (1 packet) unflavored gelatin into 3/4 cup hot water until completely dissolved. Pour in 3/4 cup vodka and whisk well.
- Stir in 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Remove the blue jello shots from the refrigerator and pour a third of the white jello mixture on top.
- Stir 1.25 cups hot water into red jello powder until it dissolves. Mix in 3/4 cup vodka well.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes until the red jello is set on top of the first two layers.