An American candy ‘tini that tastes like key lime pie, the Key Lime Shot delivers exactly what it says. You won’t be able to get enough of the flavor in this cocktail. The flavor that takes you away to the tropics by the time your tastebuds start to think about There is a good amount of lime in this drink, but it is also sweet and creamy as well. In the same way that the Key Lime Pie keeps you coming back for more, the Key Lime Shot leaves you wanting more you can’t stop enjoying this mellow and sweet flavor that’s equal parts tart and mellow. A drink with vanilla vodka seems too much at first. But after tasting it, you’ll find that it’s not as bad as you think it is. In key lime pie, you don’t notice a strong vanilla taste. The flavor of vanilla vodka isn’t as intense as one might expect. You find out that a lot of the other ingredients in this recipe are too tart, and you need the melon flavor to balance them The flavor of vanilla adds to the pie’s taste and makes it taste like the real thing.
The strength of Key Lime Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Key Lime Shot Recipe is 263 per serving.
The time it takes to create Key Lime Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 2 oz. of vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz. of key lime juice or regular lime juice
- 2tsp of Coco Real cream of coconut
- 1 oz. of pineapple juice
- 1 oz. of heavy cream Graham cracker crumbs
Steps to Make Key Lime Shot Recipe
- Grab some crumbs from a Graham cracker and coat a shot glass.
- Mix the ingredients together in a Cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake the cocktail well.
- In a chilled martini glass, shake the ingredients and strain.
- A lime twist or a wheel of lime can be used as a garnish.