The Green Apple Jello Shots recipe is the perfect liquor-infused party treat! Instead of vodka, you can substitute cinnamon whiskey with apple gelatin for an irresistible taste. Jello shots fall under the category of liquor-infused treats that are typically made into small, individual glasses. Jello Shots are usually made with vodka, white rum, or tequila, however, these whiskey ones taste amazing and completely stand up to the test of time!
The strength of Green Apple Vodka Jello Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Green Apple Vodka Jello Shots Recipe is 326 per serving.
The time it takes to create Green Apple Vodka Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Small Saucepan
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- One cup of boiling water
- One pack of jolly rancher green apple gelatin
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1/2 cup cinnamon whiskey
Steps to Make Green Apple Vodka Jello Shots Recipe
- Prepare 12 to 14 2-ounce condiment cups arrange them on a small baking sheet Prepare a small saucepan by bringing one cup of water to a rolling boil. Set aside.
- Once the water comes to a boil, empty the gelatin into a cup with a 6-8 cup capacity.
- As you add the boiling water, be careful not to scorch the Ensure the gelatin is fully dissolved before adding water to it.
- Mix for about 2 minutes. Adding 1/2 cup of very cold water and cinnamon whiskey to the whisk while whisking should produce a thick cream.
- After stirring well, divide gelatin among the prepared cups. Fill each cup 1/2 to 3/4 of the way with gelatin.
- You should let it sit at least 2 hours, or over night. It is suggested that you serve this dish with small slices of sweet apples to help loosen the gelatin. Ideally, you should consume it within five!