There are several different variations of the Bloody Mary cocktail shot, from the traditional “surf-n-turf” Bloody Mary to the vegetarian and gluten-free versions, as well as those that add shrimp or bacon for a more savory flavor. It is typically consumed after a long night of drinking in the morning and is popular as a hangover cure in the US.
The strength of Bloody Mary Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Bloody Mary Shot Recipe is 142 per serving.
The time it takes to create Bloody Mary Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- One tsp of kosher salt
- One tsp of smoked paprika
- One oz. of lemon juice
- 11 oz. of tomato juice
- 3 oz. of vodka
- Six drops of Tabasco
- Two splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 pcs. of celery stalks, halved
Steps to Make Bloody Mary Shot Recipe
- To prepare the shot glasses, mix together salt and paprika in a shallow dish.
- In a small, shallow dish (like a saucer), squeeze lemon juice, then dip the rim of each glass into the lemon juice Put shot glasses in the freezer or set them next to a pitcher filled with ice.
- In a large glass, combine tomato juice, vodka, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Carefully pour mixture into each shot glass and garnish with celery leaves.