All the classic Bloody Mary ingredients are infused into unflavored gelatin that’s poured into the inside of celery sticks in order to make these incredibly unique and fairly spicy shots. In the end, this odd combination makes for a tasty treat that’s almost surreal in appearance.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Bloody Mary Jello Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Bloody Mary Jello Shots Recipe is 165 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Bloody Mary Jello Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Gas stove
- Measuring cup
- Shot Glass
- 8 oz. of Tomato Juice
- 1/2 oz. of Lemon Juice
- 4 oz. of Vodka Dash Worcestershire Sauce and a dash of Tabasco Pinch Black Pepper
- Two packs of Unflavored Gelatin Celery Sticks
Steps to Make It
- To measure tomato juice, pour it into a measuring cup and heat until it boils.
- Adding vodka to the mixture after it has cooled will produce the best result.
- Prepare the dip by laying flat celery sticks in a baking dish and pouring the mixture into the hollow sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- The celery sticks should be sliced into smaller pieces before serving.