There’s no denying it the famous Baby’O shot of Acapulco is here! The combination of sweet and spicy makes this shot a very effective way to disguise alcohol. Although it must be used with caution, the taste of alcohol is good disguised. This baby mango juice has a tangy and crispy texture, making it one of the best drinks ever.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Baby Mango Shot Recipe is 7 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Baby Mango Shot Recipe is 365 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Baby Mango Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
- 2oz. of Vodka
- 1 1/2oz. of Mango Nectar
- Rim it with Valentina Hot Sauce, Tajín Powde
Steps to Make It
- Make a rim for a shot glass by dipping Valentina hot sauce and Taj*n powder into it.
- Aside while you combine vodka and mango nectar in a shaker with ice.
- Strain into a glass rimmed with salt. Shake well.
- Adding a mango slice to the dish is a nice touch.