Served in these naughty little buckets, these cinnamon whiskey shots are a combination of Fireball, Apple Pucker, pineapple juice, and hard cider, rimmed with caramel syrup and Graham crackers, topped with extra bits of wonderful dessert cocktail goodness.
The strength of Applesauce Shot Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Applesauce Shot Recipe is 412 per serving.
The time it takes to create Applesauce Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Bar spoon
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/2 oz. of Fireball
- 1/2 oz. of apple pucker
- 1/2 oz. of Pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. of hard apple cider
- Rim it with caramel syrup, graham crackers
Steps to Make Applesauce Shot Recipe
- Use caramel syrup and graham cracker crumbs to rim the edge of a shot glass.
- Stir together fireball, apple pucker, pineapple juice, and hard apple cider in a shaker filled with ice.
- Make sure you shake the drink Mix well and strain into prepared shot glasses.