It’s time to celebrate the 4th of July with the 4th of July jello shots! The 4th of July is just around the corner. Thanks to us, you’ll be able to celebrate like a boss: We are celebrating America’s Independence Day with red, white, and blue Jell-O shots! You can make these patriotic shooters in no time and they are sure to be a big hit at your Independence Day party. I am looking forward to getting started.
The strength of 4th of July Jello Shots Recipe is 5 out of 10.
The estimated calories of 4th of July Jello Shots Recipe is 356 per serving.
The time it takes to create 4th of July Jello Shots Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Large metal bowl.
- Bar spoon.
- Tall Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1/6 oz. of strawberry jello.
- 1/2 oz. cup of blueberry vodka.
- 1 1/4 oz. of sweet condensed milk.
- Unflavored gelatin two envelopes.
- 1/6 oz. of blueberry jello and oil.
- For sprinkle have whipped cream.
Steps to Make 4th of July Jello Shots Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry Jell-O and 2.5 cups of hot water. Add the oil and stir. Adding 1.5 cups blueberry vodka will yield the desired taste.
- Add the oil and stir.
- To fill your shot glasses 1/3 full, use a spoon to fill them. Let the cream set for 60-90 minutes in the fridge. Taking the next step: Pour 1.5 cups of hot water in a large bowl and combine 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin.
- Add the gelatin to the liquid and stir until it dissolves. Combine sweetened condensed milk with the syrup. Add the oil and stir. To fill your shot glasses, fill them about two thirds full with a spoon. Let the cream set for 60-90 minutes in the fridge.
- ACTION STEP In a large bowl, combine the berry blue Jell-O with 2.5 cups of hot water. Add the oil and stir. Adding 1.5 cups blueberry vodka will yield the desired taste. Add the oil and stir. Put as much liquid from your shot glasses as you can in them.
- Let the cream set for 60-90 minutes in the fridge. This is the fourth step: Sprinkle whipped cream and sprinkles on top of your shot after it has been set. I hope you enjoy it! There's no need to add anything else.