Your head probably spins trying to think of new ideas to bring to all the parties you attend during the holiday season. Attending a party only to find that you’re almost the last one there and therefore missing out on some tasty Well, so be it! Among the shots you can try is the Werthers Shot, which is made of Vodka, Butterscotch Schnapps, and Caramel Splash. It is a good idea to garnish your drink with a Werther’s candy and don’t forget the milk. Be sure not to make any mistakes! To prepare the shot, it won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
The strength of Werthers Shot is 3 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Werthers Shot is 190 per serving.
The time it takes to create Werthers Shot is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- One and a half ounce of Vodka
- One and a half ounce of Butterscotch Schnapps
- Two ounces of milk
- Splash Caramel sauce
- Werther Butterscotch candy for garnish
Steps to Make Werthers Shot
- Start by garnishing the inside of a martini glass with a caramel sauce.
- Put ice in a cocktail shaker and add vodka, caramel sauce, butterscotch schnapps and milk.
- Shake repeatedly and strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with the Werther's candy and serve.