Our Irish Breakfast shot (sometimes referred to as an Irish Pancake Breakfast) may be one of the stranger cocktails we’ve seen so far, but it turns out that it is truly a thing that has gained in popularity in recent Irish whiskey and butterscotch schnapps are paired with orange juice in one glass, and Irish whiskey and schnapps are paired in another glass. As with all Irish Breakfast recipes, the orange juice is meant to be served separately as a chaser, and to be As you can hear maple syrup and see pancakes, toast, and (literally) bacon in the Irish Breakfast shot, it brings back pleasant memories of Nanna’s kitchen in the country, and for a brief moment you’ll believe this really The cocktail is also known as breakfast shot, pancake shot, breakfast of champions, or Irish pancake shot.
The strength of Irish Breakfast Shot Recipe is 7 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Irish Breakfast Shot Recipe is 149 per serving.
The time it takes to create Irish Breakfast Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1 oz. of Irish whiskey
- 0.5 oz. of butterscotch schnapps
- 2 oz. of fresh orange juice
- 1 oz. of strip bacon
Steps to Make Irish Breakfast Shot Recipe
- To make the first shot glass, pour the Irish whiskey and butterscotch schnapps in. In the second shot glass, pour the orange juice.
- Plating the shots with bacon on their own small plates is the best way to serve them.
- As an alternative, swap in 1 or more old-fashioned glasses, and add a slice of bacon as an optional.