A Florida tradition, key lime pie, may be the most important gift the state has ever given the nation. There’s something sweet, but it’s also tart. It’s creamy and light, and there’s something tropical about it. Key lime juice, RumChata, and whipped cream-flavored vodka complete this liquid version of a pie. Key lime juice (sweeter and more aromatic than regular lime juice) and RumChata make this liquid take on a pie. It’ll make you feel just like you’re basking under the Key West sun with a graham cracker crust rim.
The strength of Key Lime Pie Shot Recipe is 6 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Key Lime Pie Shot Recipe is 325 per serving.
The time it takes to create Key Lime Pie Shot Recipe is 3 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 1oz. of whipped cream vodka
- 5oz. of Rumchata
- 5oz. of key lime juice graham crackers lime wheel
Steps to Make Key Lime Pie Shot Recipe
- Mix lime juice and crushed graham crackers together and pour into a shot glass.
- The vodka with whipped cream flavor and RumChata, plus key lime juice, are added to a shaker full of ice.
- Shake and strain into a Use a lime wheel to garnish the cocktail, if you wish.
- Serve it.