You can have these Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots for dessert or for breakfast every morning if you’re looking to have some crunchy, boozy shots
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots Recipe is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots Recipe is 231 per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shots Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Bar Spoon
- Shot Glass
- 1 part of Rumchata
- 1 part of Cinnamon Whiskey
Steps to Make It
- Cinnamon cereal is used to coat the rim of shot glasses.
- The glasses are made of shot glasses and shot glasses.
- Combine cinnamon whiskey and rum cream in a glass filled with ice.
- Top the shot glasses with whipped cream after straining the mix.
- Add cinnamon toast crunch pieces to the dish as a garnish.