Are you looking for taste-bud-pleasing jello shot to serve at your summer party or beach get-together? Make these easy, delicious “Under The Sea” Swedish fish jello shots to impress your friends. They look yummy and aren’t too difficult Combining vodka, strawberry, and cherry vodka, this cocktail will blow your mind. Personal Fishbowl is another similar game you might like. Using Swedish fish jello shots, the sand, water, and fish look just like under the sea! While they require a bit more work than the usual jello shots, this recipe is still quite simple. There are some really pretty (fancy) jello shots out there, but with this mocktail, you don’t have to be creative to have it come out well.
The strength of Swedish Fish Jello Shot Recipe is 7 out of 10.
The estimated calories of Swedish Fish Jello Shot Recipe is 489 per serving.
The time it takes to create Swedish Fish Jello Shot Recipe is 5 minutes.
Required Bar Tools
- Measuring Cup
- Shot Glass
Shot Ingredients (ML/OZ)
- 3oz. of Berry Blue Jello
- 3/4oz. of boiling water
- 1/2oz. of Malibu rum Ice cubes 16 Swedish fish
- 25 pieces of Vanilla wafers
Steps to Make Swedish Fish Jello Shot Recipe
- Make The Vanilla Wafer "Sand": Add the vanilla wafers to the Ziploc bag. Roll over them with the rolling pin until they are thoroughly crushed.
- Or (if you prefer) you can also chop them using a knife. Set aside. Cool The Alcohol: Pour the rum into the 2-cup measuring cup (or small bowl). Fill the the measuring cup with ice to make 1 1/4 cups. Set aside Make The Jello "Water":
- Pour the jello crystals into a bowl. Boil some water in the kettle. Add 3/4 cup of the boiling water to the jello crystals and stir until dissolved. Add the rum and ice mixture. Stir until the water has thickened (which should take a minute or two). Remove any left over ice cubes.
- Then refrigerate in the bowl for 15 or 20 minutes (The mixture should be gelled but not firmly set). Stir the jello to give it the appearance of running water.
- Put The Jello Shots Together: Spread a thin layer of crushed vanilla wafers over the bottom of each of the jello shot cups. Spoon some of the jello into each of the jello shot cups.
- Refrigerate the jello shots until firm (usually 3 to 4 hours). Just before serving, push the tail of the Swedish fish into each of the jello cups.